Monday, April 2, 2012

Just when I thought it was all over...

Last Friday I was depression-free and felt (dare I say it) good for the first time in several months. The weekend was decent enough if uneventful. Yesterday I made use of the extra hour by going to the gym before breakfast and getting to the market early. I got to bed early (by my recent standards) last night and although I woke up a few times during the night I probably still got seven hours' sleep. It might as well have been seven minutes. When I got up my nostrils were streaming and I felt exhausted. Work today was a struggle. I lay out in the sun for a bit at lunchtime, grateful for the opportunity, but I still felt like crap. In the afternoon I banged my head on the toilet wall (just once!) before being shown a new task. After 15 minutes of this I told my trainer the two things I wanted to avoid today: having to think and learning anything new. I'm not sure she appreciated that.

I seemed to lose the feeling in my arms and legs today. This happened a lot in 2009. I'm seeing the doctor on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment