Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blinding my boss with science

Same old sluggish story at work yesterday. Not able to concentrate. Not knowing what I was doing. Not knowing why I was there. Not achieving anything. Can't remember much about my work day, except that the word cougar made its way into conversation on a few occasions. Then it was tennis. I came second in both my matches: 6-3 6-3 in doubles followed by a 6-4 6-3 singles loss, but I was more relaxed this time and put up a decent fight.

Much better day at work today. It's amazing how quickly things can change. I almost finished this task my boss expected me to have done nearly two weeks ago. When I finish it tomorrow (I will!) I'm going to bombard my boss with spreadsheets, macros, pivot tables, fancy-coloured graphs, you name it. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment