Sunday, February 22, 2009

Had it

I've completely had it and I don't know what to do. My neighbour was having a drunken party last night less than ten feet away from where I was trying to sleep. It was ridiculously loud anyway, but at the moment all noise is amplified so it became unbearable. At around 3am I knocked on his window and asked them to keep the noise down, which they did, though I could still hear every word of their conversation ("he had the balls to knock on my window") and I didn't get to sleep until after 4. When I finally got up this morning I was completely whacked and just wanted to hibernate. But I'd invited Julie (who's 63) to the Devonport food and wine festival. We went, but the whole thing washed over me. My flat is a complete mess. Wouldn't let Julie see it. Don't know how, or if, I'll make it to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment