Friday, February 13, 2009

Scorchio!

The sweaty, sweltering weather we've been experiencing in Auckland culminated yesterday in the city's hottest day since 1872. I was at home studying for my exam, and though I struggled to get out of bed and had to have the fan on full blast all day, it was more productive than any of my recent work days. Like today, for instance. I actually felt quite uncomfortable being at work today.

My mood improved when I saw Andy for my first session of CBT (is it CBT? I get confused). He's an interesting bloke and I think I'll get on with him.

The majority of the Marketing department went to Ponsonby tonight for our ex-head of department's send-off dinner. I didn't go. For some reason I couldn't face being with people, let alone work people.

No comments:

Post a Comment